Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Will you ACCEPT the challenge?




It's assignment time!! 
YUUP you didn't think this was just a lounge did you?!?
Nope I want it to be soooo much more than that!
Don't worry this will be easy, I hope... 
Here is one way I find helpful for me to release my "Inner Sparkler" which makes me and many others feel FANTASTIC! 
Give a compliment. 
Yes that is all. 
Give just one person a compliment and if that doesn't make you feel super SPARKLY good then I'll give you your money back! Not really but you get my point right!! 
However make sure you give someone a complement today!

Also, if you think you live in a hole and you're saying to me right now, "Oh but Miss Oregon Lynn I never leave my house how can I possibly do this?!?" 
Well don't give me that BS because you can compliment someone on Fb, IG, over the phone even your kids, significant other or the mailman! 
I don't care how you do it or who you give one to, but give away a compliment today!

For example, I try to set a mood at my work by saying," Morning" to each person I see and will compliment them on what I like when I really look at them.  such as the blouse they are wearing, their cute shoes or how their hair looks that day. 
Always find something nice to say to another human because you never know when they may need a few kind words! And come on we all love a nice, kind compliment even when we think we look horrible! 

So I don't care how you do it but really look at them and tell them something that will spark that "Inner sparkler" in them!
Oh and you know why you need to do this?!? Because it will make YOU feel good too! 
LOOKIE there it's a win-win situation!

I guarantee you WILL make that persons day! You'll feel SPARKLY good and I bet you'll want to try to give away more then one a day too! 

Anywhoooo, this is your assignment! Good luck! 
I know you can do it! 
Think positive! 
Be positive and remember YOU ALL ROCK!! 

Oh and make sure you report back later today and leave a comment in my comment section about how you did... I really, really want to know how you all did!!  

Or 
Join my facebook group  at Team Inner Sparkler for more raw, fun and hopefully inspiring  tidbits and empowering information for you to use and share with the world. 

Oh and make sure you sign up to receive my e-mails too! Over there to the right it says, "Follow by E-mail".  I'd love it!! And I would LOVE to share with you more. 
Tell your friends too!! 
Thanks and remember YOU ROCK!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment