Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Multnomah Falls, Oregon - Aerial WOW!!

I LOVE THIS!!

Whether you have been to Multnomah Falls, Oregon or not this is a MUST see! This is an aerial view of Multnomah Falls, Oregon in January. M-Falls is located in the Columbia River Gorge this two tier waterfall totals 620 feet with its first and longest drop at 542 feet. 
I have hiked the trail to the top of the falls several times, but this is truly a breath taking video!

Click on the link right below the arrow to see this AMAZING footage! 
AMAZING-SAUCE!!

I will never tire of watching this!! 
Thanks Subilife

This make me very
Please check out my new facebook group page called
Don't miss a blog either! 
Sign up to receive them right to your e-mail in box!!

Remember you all ROCK!!

Love ya and stay HAPPEE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment